Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ch Ch Check it out!!!

We finally have the new website up and running!! You have no idea how much work goes into keeping a website up and running and current. We have many new features on this website. You can now look at the calendar and click on a class you like and it will take you to the description and picture. From there you can click to buy that class and pay for it online. How awesome is that!! You can also buy and print gift certificates. So just let me know if I need to contact your husbands:) Please let us know what you think of the website and any requests that you might have.

3 comments:

LindseyB said...

Great blog and website Mary! I've been so tied up with the new little one that I haven't been able to keep up with my scrapbooks -- but maybe Nathan will give me a night off and I can head out your way for some classes! :) Miss y'll! Keep up the great work!

KnitterPam said...

Is there a link?

Sassy Chatter said...

Go to the Favorite sites on the side bar and click on The Sassy Scrapper and it will take you to our website.