Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tear Bear "BUNNY"

Thank you ladies for making our Tear Bear "BUNNY" class such a success this month. I had so much fun learning this new technique and than sharing it with you. My heart smiled **BIG** when I heard that some of you took what you learned in class and shared it with your co-workers and friends. Great job - you made me proud.

Since it was such a great sucess I plan to do another Tear Bear class in June. I've already made a BEACH BEAR in a bathing suit with her inner tube and sand castle. She's at the store and waves hello to all who visit there. Come by and see her, she's so cute. Watch our web site sassyscrapper.net for further information and dates and times.

JUST a REMINDER: "Making Faces" Class is Sunday, May 22nd at 1 p.m.

I really look forward to this class and once again I'm so excited to share with you something else I've learned. I've been working on the techniques and the simplicity of these faces with my 6 year old son. He is loving it - Triangles, squares, circles and rain drops. If I can teach him to draw these simple whimsical faces I can teach you. It is easy as pie so come and try. What can you loose?

To reserve your spot you must call the store (615)898-0050. As always time and space are limited and you don't want to be left out.

Come see us!
~ Julie ~

No comments: