Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TESTIMONIAL TO SHARE!!

This came thru my email recently and thought I would share with everyone. It speaks very highly of the store, but also of all you Sassy girls who keep us on our toes!! ENJOY!!

Dear Mary,

My husband and I travelled to Nashville from Calgary, Alberta, Canada earlier this month for the CMA Music Fest - our first to the area.

We were directed by our hotel to some of the chain stores for scrapbooking supplies and they didn't have anything that was Nashville or Tennessee specific. They didn't have anything that different from our chain stores and their prices were comparable with ours.

I found your store on the internet and we decided to give it a try. I was so impressed with your store. The selection of items in your travel section was like none I had ever seen. Your store was well organized, your prices were good - many cheaper than here and some the same, certainly nothing over priced. The work area was a dream space - I wish my stores here had that space instead of the back room with no windows. Your store is the best store I have ever been in (and I have been in quite a few in many provinces and some states).

I have forwarded your store information to the concierge at our hotel in the hopes that she will send visitors your way! I know they won't be disappointed.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH KAREN . . . YOU HAVE MADE OUR DAY!! Mary,Allison,Julie & Erin

1 comment:

amylynne said...

Yahoo!! That is one awesome testimonial! So good to hear!