Tuesday, October 1, 2013

OK - where are my priorities????

 

 
They have not been on the blog - you probably figured that one out without me even saying  
(SORRY).
 
The boss gave me a wake up call the other day when she asked how long it had been since I posted anything.  There is no getting around it - the posts speak for themselves - a very, very long time.  I didn't realize it had been so long and that two months shy of a year had passed.
 
 
So today I want to share with you one of my cards from my class this week.  We  have been doing card classes every month since May.  I am not typically a card maker but in May I made Mother's Day and Birthday cards for my MOM.  When I showed a couple of the girls what I was working on they wanted to know when I could teach them too - thus the beginning of Julie's Cards.
 
 
This month I pulled out Timmy's Tree Die and a small leaf punch and this is what came together.
 
TIP: A set of "Four Seasons" Cards would make a beautiful gift for someone special this Christmas.  Make the four cards each with different leaves:  Spring -  Summer - Fall - Winter.
 
 
I hope that you like this - Have a wonderful fall day.
 
~ Julie ~
 
 

No comments: