Monday, January 5, 2015

Twentyfourteen 

in REVIEW


When you look back over the last year,
WHAT do you remember?
WHAT makes your heart smile when the memory crosses your mind?
Did you get it on film?


LOTM JANUARY 2015 pg 1

pg 2


In preparation for our LOTM (layout of the month) I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

IN 2014 I got to know my camera better. I worked really hard to learn each setting - super macro, reg. macro, night time, sports, etc. It took me the better part of the year to really get comfortable with each one.
Now keep in mind I've had this camera for several years but I never read the instructions. During vacation in June I discovered a mode that let the camera work by itself to zoom into a specific area, I discovered that I could make great fireworks pictures over the 4th, and then there was the fireflies in the jar.  All of this new found knowledge led to many different photo opts and lots of fun memories.

My pictures have evolved over 2014, I can't wait to see what I can snap in 2015.

I challenge you - get your camera out look it over - read the instructions manual and use your camera to tell the story of your life in 2015.

Happy New Year!!!!


~Julie~

No comments: