Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Christmas in July mini album



Can you believe the year is half way gone?! Just 5 1/2 more months until Christmas, so you better start thinking about the gifts you want to make now!! This is one of my favorite albums I have made. What I love about Christmas is the traditions that go along with it. I titled this ablum, "My Favorite Christmas Traditions." Not only do I love the theme I love all the techniques I incorporated into this mini album. Please come and join me for this fun class and you will already have a head start on a gift for someone (or yourself). The class is Monday on July 20 at ^pm. The cost is $19.50 and I only have 4 more spots available. Bring basic supplies - trimmer, scissors, wet and dry adhesive, glue dots, stickles, green paint dabber, alcohol ink, black pen, distress ink - shabby shutters, tacky tape, glossy accents, and if you have one a chipboard corner rounder.

No comments: