Friday, July 3, 2009

Lee's Beyond Basic with My Mind's Eye


Here is the layout for my Beyond Basic class. It is on Tuesday July 21 at 6:00, cost is $15. You will be learning some fun techniques. You will learn to use french curves to make your own swirls and flourishes, you will be learning a fun water coloring technique and of course one of my favorites, you will be stitching using the Bazzill In Stitch'z templates. Please bring basic supplies - trimmer, scissors, pencil, wet and dry adhesive, popdots, paper piercer, needle and thread(cream), distress ink - Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Frayed Burlap and Vintage Photo, paper edge distressing tool and a splat mat. Hope to see you there!! Did I mention you will be using a custom Lee Diamond design on your page?! If you have Design Studio I will be happy to share the cut file with you.

No comments: