Monday, June 30, 2014

In Loving MEMORY of Mrs. Bonnie Lees


(a great friend and customer of Sassy Scrapper)


I wanted to take a moment to pay tribute to a friend and customer who once shared with me a beautiful handkerchief folded card and how she made it.

Mrs. Bonnie brought a beautiful card to Sassy Scrapper one afternoon which was made out of the OZ Graphic 45 paper line.  She was kind enough to share with me how she made it and left a folded example along with her card to use in our display.

If you knew Mrs. Bonnie, you know that she loved to make cards and made many in her lifetime.  She  included everyone who wanted to make cards or stamp at her table.  Her attitude was positive and she had a great outlook on life in general.

Up until last month I'd never tried to make one of those handkerchief cards. It intimidated me just a little bit and it looked to hard to teach in a basic card class.  

My step-mother's 60th Birthday party was the first part of June and I needed something very special that would make her feel and know how much she's loved.  The handkerchief card was it.  I learned rather quickly that it wasn't as difficult as I made it out to be.  I worked hard to master the fold than shared it with our "Graphic 45 Cards (FOLD)" class that meets monthly at Sassy Scrapper.
 I used the Graphic 45 French Country paper, added some fussy cut flowers and a bird, popped a sentiment and wa-la.



Mom absolutely loved the card and I know she will cherish it forever.  

Thanks to a great person who loved to make cards.

~ Julie ~


1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...



My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)